You can pay for up to 60 days in advance.
The NaaS subscription fee is due in the number of days that it states next to the NaaS subscription. If it says due in 59 days, you have 59 days until the fee is due.
Fee deadlines are calculated from when you last paid.
- If your fee is past due 5 days you’d get 25 additional after the payment.
- If you pay 14 days early, the new total would then be 44 days before next payment is due.
“Pay fee” is also limited by this 60 day maximum.
- If you have any NaaS subscriptions performing a pay all would result in less than 60 days advance payment for that NaaS subscription, the pay-all will allow the additional 30 day payment.
- If a “pay all” for your NaaS subscriptions would result in less than 60 days advance payment, the pay all will apply an additional 30 days to your NaaS subscription.
- If some of your nodes would result in over 60 days, the pay-all will not add 30 days to those specific NaaS subscriptions.
Other things to note:
- NaaS subscription fees can be paid up to a maximum of 60 days in advance. If a payment would cause a fee to go over 60 days, the app will not let you proceed.
- There is a 30-day grace period for NaaS subscriptions that have not reached their 20 reward maximum, this means you have until the node states 30-day past-due. At that point the NaaS subscription will be automatically removed.
- The grace period does not apply to NaaS subscriptions that have already reached their 20 maximum rewards. Please claim before NaaS subscriptions that have reached their maximum become past-due.