You can pay for up to 60 days in advance.
The node fee is due in the number of days that it states next to the node. If it says due in 59 days, you have 59 days until the node fee is due.
Node Fee deadlines are calculated from when you last paid.
- If your fee is past due 5 days you’d get 25 additional after the payment.
- If you pay 14 days early, the new total would then be 44 days before next payment is due.
“Pay all node fees” is also limited by this 60 day maximum.
- If you have any nodes performing a pay all would result in less than 60 days advance payment for that node, the pay-all will allow the additional 30 day payment for those nodes.
- If a “pay all” for your nodes would result in less than 60 days advance payment, the pay all will apply an additional 30 days to your nodes.
- If some of your nodes would result in over 60 days, the pay-all will not add 30 days to those specific nodes.
Other things to note:
- Node fees can be paid up to a maximum of 60 days in advance. If a payment would cause a node fee to go over 60 days, the app will not let you proceed.
- There is a 30-day grace period for nodes that have not reached their 20 reward maximum, this means you have until the node states 30-day past-due. At that point the node will be automatically removed.
- The grace period does not apply to nodes that have already reached their 20 maximum rewards. Please claim before nodes that have reached their maximum become past-due.