This is a two-step process:
- First purchase ETH and STRNGR. There are well known platforms you can use to buy ETH.
- Once you have purchased ETH, you will need to transfer those funds into your wallet in order to process transactions on app.strongblock.com
Details about Delays and Time Limits:
- Please note there are unique limits on the amounts of ETH and STRNGR you can buy and sell, based on your account and the platform you are using.
- There are also time delays from when you buy your ETH to when you can transfer it to your non-custodial wallet (i.e. MetaMask) to make purchases.
- Most platforms require you to hold the money in your custodial wallet before you can transfer it to use for purchases.