- Node fees MUST be initiated by you, the owner.
- We cannot take fees out of your wallet automatically, a fee payment requires the owner to sign the blockchain transaction.
If you stop paying monthly NaaS subscription fees, you will not be able to claim rewards.
- If your NaaS subscription expires, all rewards expire and are lost. Rewards CANNOT be recovered if payments are not made by you.
- If you do not pay the NaaS subscription fee, you are NOT entitled to ANY unclaimed rewards.
- Rewards are given to NaaS subscription that are paid for and in good standing, up to the reward limit.
- StrongBlock is not responsible for failure to pay NaaS subscription fees or for lost rewards due to failure to pay fees.
- There is a grace period built into the system for late payment, any fees over 30 days late is subject to immediate removal.
Monthly NaaS subscription maintenance fees must be paid in order to claim.
- NaaS subscription with past due payments cannot claim until fees are paid.
- If a NaaS subscription has already accumulated the maximum tokens, the 30-day grace period for fees does not apply.
- You must pay NaaS subscription fees and claim before the fees become past-due.