Node fees are due monthly.
- Node fees MUST be initiated by you, the owner.
- We cannot take fees out of your wallet automatically, a fee payment requires the owner to sign the blockchain transaction.
If you stop paying monthly node fees, you will not be able to claim node rewards.
- If your node expires, all node rewards expire with that node and are lost.
- If you do not pay the node fee, you are NOT entitled to ANY unclaimed rewards.
- Rewards are given to Nodes that are paid for and in good standing, up to the node reward limit.
- StrongBlock is not responsible for failure to pay node fees or for lost rewards due to failure to pay node fees.
- There is a grace period built into the system for late payment, any node fees over 30 days late is subject to immediate removal.
Monthly node maintenance fees must be paid in order to claim.
- Nodes with past due payments cannot claim until fees are paid.
- If a node has already accumulated the maximum 20 tokens, the 30-day grace period for node fees does not apply.
- You must pay node fees and claim before the node fees become past-due.