The monthly node fee for an Entangled node is calculated by multiplying the node fee by the number of active nodes in the pack.
- It is not possible to pay Entangled node fees individually.
- As nodes reach maximum rewards, you will only pay node fees for the nodes that are still accumulating rewards.
The initial cost in your wallet transaction modal may show a higher fee. Make sure you have enough in your wallet to cover the node fees, or the transaction will receive an error.
When the transaction is submitted, the contract checks and updates the active node count with the contract, and adjusts the node fee while processing the transaction.
- See this article for more details about how to view the adjustments: How do I view details about my Entangled node fee transaction?
- 10 nodes x $4.95 = $49.50 in node fees, plus the Ethereum mainnet gas fee for the transaction.
- Entangled nodes greatly reduce the Ethereum mainnet gas fees for node maintenance transactions.
- We do not control or collect Ethereum mainnet gas fees.